Компоненты, модули, шаблоны и другие Расширения Joomla
  • trinitarskiy_kostel4
  • trinitarskiy_kostel6
  • trinitarskiy_kostel5
  • trinitarskiy_kostel1
  • trinitarskiy_kostel3
  • trinitarskiy_kostel2

 Built of stone in the Baroque style in 1750-1765 in the southwestern part of the Old Town. Construction was carried out on voluntary donations. The temple has survived to our time without significant changes. The facade is completed with the pediment decorated with sculptures that reveal the essence of the vocation of the Order of the Trinitarians - the return of prisoners from captivity to their homeland. The church is surrounded by a stone wall. The gate to the church is decorated with statues of the founders of the Trinitarian monastic order - Jan de Mata and Felix Valois. The stairs leading to the gate are surrounded by a parapet on which a sculpture of the Virgin Mary is installed. After 1917, the temple remained in operation for some time. It was damaged during World War II: part of the roof was destroyed. After the war, the funds of the Khmelnytsky Regional State Archive were located here. Restoration work was carried out in 1977-1984, which, did not affect the interior. In 1992 the church was transferred to the Greek Catholic community. Since then, the Uniate Church of St. Jehoshaphat. It was repaired, after which the interior of the building changed significantly.

Kamyanets-Podilskiy, Trynitarska st.,1
Church of the Holy Trinity Trinitarian Monastery
© 2021 ТОВ ФІРМА "АЛЕН" All Rights Reserved. All questions about website work write to