Скачать бесплатные шаблоны Joomla
  • troicka5
  • troicka2
  • troicka3
  • troicka6
  • troicka1
  • troicka4

Troitskaya Street is one of the streets of Kamianets-Podilskyi in its oldest part - the Old Town. It connects Trinity Square and the Polish Market Square. The Church of the Holy Trinity of the Basilian Monastery is one of the oldest Orthodox churches in Kamyanets. The first mention of the church dates back to the early sixteenth century. In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries the church was cathedral and the abbot of the Lviv Orthodox bishop was lived with her. During 1672-1699 - the mosque of Mustafa Pasha. After the Turkish troops left the city, the church was destroyed. Only in 1722 the church was restored from a ruins by the effort of the Unitarian Basilian monks. They established the school at the monastery church. In 1795 p. the church was turned into Orthodox. In 1935 it was destroyed by the Soviet authorities. In 1995, the restoration of the church began and was completed in 2010. Today it is a Greek Catholic church. It is located at the entrance to the Old Town near the New Plan Bridge.

Troitska Street
Troitska Street
Holy Trinity Church
© 2021 ТОВ ФІРМА "АЛЕН" All Rights Reserved. All questions about website work write to mistokp.online@gmail.com